i didn't mean for this to go, as far as it did.
a lonely september:

the small perv.
@ miniature-horny.bs.com
I'm sorry. I can't help it
if you don't like me.

i didn't mean to:

Wenxin
going on fifteen next
going on a vietnammissiontrip! next
going to get in trouble next because she hasn't showered.

get so close:

+Angela +Angshuang +Anthony +Char +Cherylfrom2I +CheryltheGay +Dawn +EDS♥ +Jamie +Jessica +Jiajian +Jianyou +Jiayan +Joanne +BubbleteaMichelle +Michelle +Natasha +OYW :D +Peirong +Raey +SamtheHoneyPuff +Sarah +Sinyee +6Aoh'six +Shumin +Tinatono! +Tricia Anne +2hydrus +Weeqin +Xiaowen

and share:


what we did:

November 2008
December 2008

x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ahahaa.
Today was actually quite nice, if I do say so myself.
It'll be a short post before dinner because I'm really starving.



There was a VIG meeting today: Vietnam Interest Group meeting. For the mission trip in December. FINALLY we got to making the crafts, we've been dragging making the sock puppets for five weeks now. Finally we got started.
It's really quite ironic (I'm tired of using this word is there a synonym for it) how Fate can do the craziest things to you and pull the most wanton stunts on you. Today only Marcus, Edmund and Samuel came, so it's like Tina pangsehed me. D: For a camp. So I was one girl stuck with three guys. Amazingly it started to bother me when it didn't before, cause they're all quite cute in different ways (okay now that's beside the point) and okay scratch that < well, they were all guys, they had something in common that I didn't have so it was quite hard for me to strike up some conversation.
We went for the meeting, and we got started on making crafts while Uncle CL and Aunty P went for the ukelele lesson. It was kinda sad in the beginning because the three boys pangsehed me to go sit at another table and I was left sitting with some really dismal people at another table, the ICs too. And I remember how crazy I sort of went inwardly, like 'How could they do this to me I'm still part of their cell hell this is so segregated!' and on and on and on. Ahaha here's the most amazing part. I don't know what happened or whether God was trying to pull one on me but I felt a creak beside me on the bench and Marcus had slid into the vacant spot beside me. Ahhh finally some company, at least I wasn't left all alone to fend for myself with the whole cast of scary people from the other church, and the scary ICs.
It was quite nice, making the stuff. I was a little impatient because the session was quite inefficient - we didn't have enough white felt, black felt, NO socks at all, you get the point. And we couldn't even start gluing the corrugated plasticboard into the mouths yet at all. All of the abovementioned were quintessential stuffs we needed and we lacked even scissors, it was a little prickly at first between everyone at that table. I didn't really like the girls there, really weird feeling, and I don't know why Marcus came over, he would've been better off at the boys' table. Maybe I should've gone to join them if he had gone back.
We were stuck making hair for the sock puppets, and preparing the eyes and tongues, gluing the black pupils onto the white eyeballs and all that. Then when we were making the hair out of the yarn I brought, this lady who was sitting opposite me started talking to the girl beside her and started saying stuff like 'My butt's all wet. I think I sat on something wet - a wet patch probably. Or maybe it's all the sweat.' It was kinda awkward and I really wanted to see the look on Marcus' face but it would have seemed weird if I had just turned to the right and stared at him for no apparent reason. Eek. Butt sweat.
Kept on bashing elbows. :DDDDD
I really wish I had more to say to the guys in my cell, they're really sweet (as demonstrated during the outreach) but it was so awkward between me and Marcus and he'd come to sit at the table I was at and all. Wish I could've been a little more entertaining or at least more friendly and less aloof. D:
But it was still sweet how he came to 'rescue me' from being alone, even if he did it unknowingly it was still nice not to have to speak to anyone at the table. Saved me from having to demonstrate my grasp of social graces (not that I have any to boast of.)
Yep. Then when we took the train home we didn't talk either, that is, I didn't talk to Edmund nor Marcus. It was like a gender segregation, it was horrible.
Hope the vietnammissiontrip will bond us more. :D
Tina, at least give me short notice if you want to like desert me with the guys next time lol ): haha kidding.


You are your own biggest critic.

at