i didn't mean for this to go, as far as it did.
a lonely september:

the small perv.
@ miniature-horny.bs.com
I'm sorry. I can't help it
if you don't like me.

i didn't mean to:

Wenxin
going on fifteen next
going on a vietnammissiontrip! next
going to get in trouble next because she hasn't showered.

get so close:

+Angela +Angshuang +Anthony +Char +Cherylfrom2I +CheryltheGay +Dawn +EDS♥ +Jamie +Jessica +Jiajian +Jianyou +Jiayan +Joanne +BubbleteaMichelle +Michelle +Natasha +OYW :D +Peirong +Raey +SamtheHoneyPuff +Sarah +Sinyee +6Aoh'six +Shumin +Tinatono! +Tricia Anne +2hydrus +Weeqin +Xiaowen

and share:


what we did:

November 2008
December 2008

x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ahhh.
It's been a month now and I need to focus.
Need to do work, seriously.
And it's been nearly a week now, I need to get a grip on myself, can't be so high anymore.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Lol blame Xiaowen! Initially I wasn't exactly highhighhigh anymore, it had alr faded a little bit but she blogged about the bbq and I went to blogsurf and I reminisced and now it's all coming back it's the HOLY MOMENTTTTT!
Trust me it's abnormal for me to be so happy and I'd understand if you guys want to stop reading me so often seeing as it's like I'm always so megahappy these days.
;D
NATASHA'S coming over!
We're going to gorge ourselves on Ramlyburgers and bubbletea. You'll see.
And I haven't been running 2.4 regularly anymore, sucks D: I need to run.
Have been growing fat. -gasp-
Really really fat, it's not even funny.
As in, I still love myself and think I'm mighty damn fine, but.. mmhmm.
The thighs are a little too chunky now D: I look like a dinosaur. Hhmm.
Okayokayokay I shall start running again. Seriously. I am going to start running again, I promise.
After today's ramlyburgers and japanese pizza cuz the pasar malam's in TOWNNNN! ;D

at