i didn't mean for this to go, as far as it did.
a lonely september:

the small perv.
@ miniature-horny.bs.com
I'm sorry. I can't help it
if you don't like me.

i didn't mean to:

Wenxin
going on fifteen next
going on a vietnammissiontrip! next
going to get in trouble next because she hasn't showered.

get so close:

+Angela +Angshuang +Anthony +Char +Cherylfrom2I +CheryltheGay +Dawn +EDS♥ +Jamie +Jessica +Jiajian +Jianyou +Jiayan +Joanne +BubbleteaMichelle +Michelle +Natasha +OYW :D +Peirong +Raey +SamtheHoneyPuff +Sarah +Sinyee +6Aoh'six +Shumin +Tinatono! +Tricia Anne +2hydrus +Weeqin +Xiaowen

and share:


what we did:

November 2008
December 2008

x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Thursday, November 6, 2008

Okay, this is starting to get raelly weird.
I always type really as raelly. It's irritating. Can you contract dyslexia?
You know how hyped up you get in the beginning when you realize just how much you're missing out when you're not in the blogging community? Lol.
Then again, a blog is a two-edged sword. One must always step lightly around them. Or you'll be blackmailed with them.
I hope I don't start to lose steam for blogging. I need to get my groove for writing back, or I'll never become a writer, and blogging is as good as any a place to start.
Currently working on this horror/romance story, should be fun.

at