i didn't mean for this to go, as far as it did.
a lonely september:

the small perv.
@ miniature-horny.bs.com
I'm sorry. I can't help it
if you don't like me.

i didn't mean to:

Wenxin
going on fifteen next
going on a vietnammissiontrip! next
going to get in trouble next because she hasn't showered.

get so close:

+Angela +Angshuang +Anthony +Char +Cherylfrom2I +CheryltheGay +Dawn +EDS♥ +Jamie +Jessica +Jiajian +Jianyou +Jiayan +Joanne +BubbleteaMichelle +Michelle +Natasha +OYW :D +Peirong +Raey +SamtheHoneyPuff +Sarah +Sinyee +6Aoh'six +Shumin +Tinatono! +Tricia Anne +2hydrus +Weeqin +Xiaowen

and share:


what we did:

November 2008
December 2008

x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hey everyone.
Natasha got her phone back yesterday. :D Let's give the little miss a big hand for finally being uncontactable!
Haha. Joking, m'dear.


Okay, as of today I make a solemn promise to live my life to the fullest, the way I want to, and not to let other people affect the way I speak, act, write or do stuff. I will also be the strongest girl you will ever meet in your life. That is a promise. I have always broken my promises - I'll admit. But this time I intend to make good on this one.
As of today, I think I am a mighty damn fine person! :)
Time to let go and LIVE.


So, to further enhance this promise to myself, everyday I'll try to post on more positive stuff. I'll also try to be less emo. Seeing as it's a general opinion that -ahemahem- I am. D: Agh okay I'll try not to be, really I'll try.
Try hor. No guarantee.
Also, everyday I'll find a nice meaningful quote -side effect of reading self-help books :)- and post it at the end of every post. One per day la, otherwise if I post like 5 times in a day I'll die for you to see. -sigeinikan-
Okay. So, down to business. Today was pretty eventful, so let me start from the top.


Jamie, Char, Raey and Ziying should know what I'm talking about lol. There was a Cell Outreach today and guess who I saw there. Agh. I thought he was away on a trip so I told Jamie and the others that they didn't have to come but he came and I was like -jaw crashes to floor- And I was thinking to myself, ohohohh Jamie and Char's going to flip when they know they missed out on this. Aft the whole Outreach I called Jamie and said "OMG you're not going to believe this but he cameee."
And Jamie was like "Whattt?! I want to punch him."
"He cameeeeee! He said he'd be going away on a trip, he told the whole cell but he cameee."
"I'm going to punch him twice for that."
"He's still really cute. And you know there won't be any more Outreaches till next year."
"Okay I'm going to punch him three times."
"Aiya you Char and Ziying can come for one of the regular cell meetings la, it'll be fine. Just come and see how cute he looks then go home lol."
Can you believe it, coming for such a fun, spiritually fulfillling outreach just to see a cute guy. I love being a brainless teenage airhead at times. Don't you just?
The outreach itself was really fun. All the kids are still as adorable as ever. Joan and Charisse kickstarted with a game of Stop-and-Go, where we all formed a circle - us, the older kids- and lifted our joint hands and the kids weaved in and out of the circle under the arms, in time to the music. When the music stopped, we flung down our arms and whoever was trapped in the circle is out of the game. The winner of the game was sweet Angel :D
Then we played Blind Mice, mine and Cherlene's game. It was really okay for the round which I played the blind mouse, the kids were really enthu, although I suspect the rest of the cell knew I was cheating a bit haha. (I dropped my glasses in the middle of the game and managed to pick it up immediately, so I think they guessed :D.) Then Cherlene played the second round and near the end - oh, it was hilarious. She ran headlong into Edmund who was sitting down and they fell over lol! Like BABOOOMCRASHHH. Then we were all laughing and Cherlene was dizzy and Edmund was spluttering. And we were all trying to catch our breath, and it got a bit awkward. Even though there were still two kids in the game Uncle Choon Leng made them both winners to spare us the agony of trying to think of something to say.
Then Marcus and Edmund played DuckDuckGoose. Haha it was the best game of all, simple but the kids loved it. At least by this outreach all the kids are more enthu, and opened up more to us. Marcus tried to demo, and he sounded really sweet and funny because he was trying to get the kids to listen to him, and he isn't usually really open and kid-friendly, like. But he really managed to do it this time and it sorta warmed my heart today. Okay, where was I.
He tried to demo, so he went "duckduckduckduckduckgoose!" and it was Edmund and then Ed went chasing Marcus and we were sitting on some blue tarp thingie, and they were both wearing socks and they slipped and slid, like seriously. Toppled all over the place, arms and legs flailing, like heeuge whirlwinds it was so hilarious, until Marcus managed to tumble into Ed's seat. Me and Gloria were standing by the wall as they whizzed past and it was really scary, like they were going to crash into us wahaha. But anyway the kids loved it, and there was this highlight, this cute chubby little boy with lots of fat who kept on getting tagged goose and he had to chase everyone round and he couldn't lol. He tagged Marcus once and Marcus just turned around and tapped him before he even had a chance to run anywhere!
Aft we packed everything up aft the outreach, we went to church for cell. And on the way in the carpark of the Outreach venue Aunty P was like "Marcus, what are you doing-?" And the three of us girls: Gloria, me and Aunty P, had our jaws crashing to the ground because Marcus had just taken a few running steps and-
-whooshwheeeee~
-he did like a leapfrog over a walking Edmund. Seriously, no joke. Like Marcus is already 180+++ and Edmund is 175, nearing 180 ba, and Marcus ran and leapt and did a leapfrog over Edmund.
Then I was like "That's superhuman."
Gloria went "No, that's NOT human."
Haha. It was so COOL. I just wish our cell were closer, not so segregated, makes me feel awkward...
Haha okay I really need to go shower, Mom's been on my case for the past few hours now.
Gloria and I spent the whole of the service doodling on paper. Do you know RGS girls have to go for grooming lessons according to Glor? And they actually classify their ponytails.
Like, seriously. Classify your ponytails.
Apparently, one at the nape of your neck is called a tsunami; one in the middle of your head is called clerk and one at the top of your crown is called cheerleader. Gosh. Haha. Glor ties hers in a tsunami, says it's the most simple and unassuming one. What the heck, but it's cool to know. :D
Need to go shower now!~



Where did we get the idea that if we don't forgive people, they are the ones who suffer?

at