i didn't mean for this to go, as far as it did.
a lonely september:

the small perv.
@ miniature-horny.bs.com
I'm sorry. I can't help it
if you don't like me.

i didn't mean to:

Wenxin
going on fifteen next
going on a vietnammissiontrip! next
going to get in trouble next because she hasn't showered.

get so close:

+Angela +Angshuang +Anthony +Char +Cherylfrom2I +CheryltheGay +Dawn +EDS♥ +Jamie +Jessica +Jiajian +Jianyou +Jiayan +Joanne +BubbleteaMichelle +Michelle +Natasha +OYW :D +Peirong +Raey +SamtheHoneyPuff +Sarah +Sinyee +6Aoh'six +Shumin +Tinatono! +Tricia Anne +2hydrus +Weeqin +Xiaowen

and share:


what we did:

November 2008
December 2008

x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Thursday, November 13, 2008

I am so bored, it's not even funny. D:
Class bbq today. Hm.
I.. honestly don't know how to feel. I need to like decide on what I want to do and then do it.
Forgive or forget or both? Forgive first then forget?
Wonder if it'll be fun later. Jieyu told us not to get our hopes up; maybe she's right. I should just go all morbid but people would take me for emo again. ._.
Seriously, emo is not a crime. D: I never even knew about emo till people started associating me with emo and I'm like, "Huh?! I am?"
It's so unfair, the labels you gain in high school. Haha.

Wen wants to play A Lonely Sept. It'll be nice. :D
I need to make Dear stop sounding so metallic. It's that strangling guitar scenario all over again. D:

at