i didn't mean for this to go, as far as it did.
a lonely september:

the small perv.
@ miniature-horny.bs.com
I'm sorry. I can't help it
if you don't like me.

i didn't mean to:

Wenxin
going on fifteen next
going on a vietnammissiontrip! next
going to get in trouble next because she hasn't showered.

get so close:

+Angela +Angshuang +Anthony +Char +Cherylfrom2I +CheryltheGay +Dawn +EDS♥ +Jamie +Jessica +Jiajian +Jianyou +Jiayan +Joanne +BubbleteaMichelle +Michelle +Natasha +OYW :D +Peirong +Raey +SamtheHoneyPuff +Sarah +Sinyee +6Aoh'six +Shumin +Tinatono! +Tricia Anne +2hydrus +Weeqin +Xiaowen

and share:


what we did:

November 2008
December 2008

x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I am very much in love with this song.
I have no idea whether it's called 'A Lonely Summer' or 'A Lonely September' but I'll bet on 'Summer' cause that's when the States really have their hols, they don't have Sept hols.

It's my first post here, and I have no idea what to say. So much has changed, even me. I have no idea, man. Even this blogskin is girly, unlike the usual me, or who I thought I was.


Well, it's the year-end holidays, and I'm sitting at home everyday, reveling in the silence. It's unusual in my life to have so much silence, I nearly never had any when this school year was still in session. Yeah, maybe next year will be better. I know it'll be.

Recently attended an awesome conference by Halogen Foundation. It was really cool, Mr Yeo put us up to it. Only managed to take a few pictures - mostly of a veeerrrryyyy huge basketball (<3)>"It's my little chicken drumstick," he says, with a touch of fondness in his voice. "Or, well, my dog thinks it is, he always comes to nibble on it, so I use it to whack my dog in the head like BISHCHAKKK!" -
and well, yeah. I wanted to take a picture with him but his lady bodyguard or something like that wouldn't let me. Oh well.
Then yesterday went to Linghan's house, where Xiaowen, Shiu, Ling and I hung out and worked on a project.
And then yes, here I am, sitting in front of the computer today with nothing to do. I'm supposed to be downstairs eating breakfast, if I recall correctly. and reading Chinese books. I failed chinese in the overall grade, but it doesn't really matter. I'll just be spending the majority of my holidays mugging as if the exams are about to nip me in the arse.
Speaking of nips, thanks, big bro. Nippy :D


My darling dancer friends. Trust me, be happy that I didn't put up all your candid shots in the first post. :D

Don't know if you can really see it but it's Rachel, Shiu, Weeqin, Ant and me in the photo clockwise from left.

One of my beloved besties and me.

My other beloved bestie and me. :D

Haha credits to Weeeen. Not me.

Something artistic (or so I hope) that I've been working on. This is the Ferris Wheel (that Dawn would so love to go on) at the EHub in Pasir Ris.

LOOK IS THAT A HEEWMUNGUS BASKETBALL I SEE? :D



Ahh too late to rotate. But anyway that's Nick Vujicic.
I love this picture (all the more if it were the right side up.) It has the Halogen Foundation sign and Nick clearly in it. (:

at