i didn't mean for this to go, as far as it did.
a lonely september:

the small perv.
@ miniature-horny.bs.com
I'm sorry. I can't help it
if you don't like me.

i didn't mean to:

Wenxin
going on fifteen next
going on a vietnammissiontrip! next
going to get in trouble next because she hasn't showered.

get so close:

+Angela +Angshuang +Anthony +Char +Cherylfrom2I +CheryltheGay +Dawn +EDS♥ +Jamie +Jessica +Jiajian +Jianyou +Jiayan +Joanne +BubbleteaMichelle +Michelle +Natasha +OYW :D +Peirong +Raey +SamtheHoneyPuff +Sarah +Sinyee +6Aoh'six +Shumin +Tinatono! +Tricia Anne +2hydrus +Weeqin +Xiaowen

and share:


what we did:

November 2008
December 2008

x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Thursday, November 13, 2008

I got my darling guitar! :D
Really happy now.
My guitar's name is Dear, because... well, she cost really dear. Trust me, a lot happened while we went to shop for her today - me, Wen and Ling.
Aiya nevermind what happened, you wouldn't want to hear it anyway.


Need to sleep soon, my eyes are hurting.
Went with Char to Haji Lane yesterday, and it rocked! Although I owe Char alot of money (and Ling too.)
Went to this place called Pluck to eat really cool icecream. :D
Then we explored all the way down the lane. Went all over the place and tried to buy stuff (I couldn't, but Char was on a real spree) and collected all their name cards. Their stores are AMAZEENG, I tell you, really wonderful little lane tucked in a niche between Ophir Road and Arab Street, you really should take a look at the stores I tell you. So quaint and beautiful, not just vintage, but really funky too! All the eclectic styles of stores are really a must-see. We went all cam-whore on the stores, I think the person who invented Char's camera is really amazing and knows that you're not allowed to take pictures in stores so he invented a totally silent camera. :D
Yes, I know it's pretty short today, but do tag. Nights.
Going to go see Eleanor's school's play! :D The Pied Piper ~


Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die. ~Malachy McCourt

at