i didn't mean for this to go, as far as it did.
a lonely september:

the small perv.
@ miniature-horny.bs.com
I'm sorry. I can't help it
if you don't like me.

i didn't mean to:

Wenxin
going on fifteen next
going on a vietnammissiontrip! next
going to get in trouble next because she hasn't showered.

get so close:

+Angela +Angshuang +Anthony +Char +Cherylfrom2I +CheryltheGay +Dawn +EDS♥ +Jamie +Jessica +Jiajian +Jianyou +Jiayan +Joanne +BubbleteaMichelle +Michelle +Natasha +OYW :D +Peirong +Raey +SamtheHoneyPuff +Sarah +Sinyee +6Aoh'six +Shumin +Tinatono! +Tricia Anne +2hydrus +Weeqin +Xiaowen

and share:


what we did:

November 2008
December 2008

x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm feeling so lazy. Shiu, I and Steph went to do our 10 random things yesterday. It was really quite enjoyable but we drew out alot of crazy stuff that concerned eating. Spent alot of money on that yesterday D: but it was really fun. We went to Tampines with the intention of going to SunPlaza Park to 'swing on the uber-long swings,' as Shiu so quaintly put it, but it was raining by the bucketful. So we ended up (by some twisted vice of Fate) doing all our 10 random things at Tampines Mall - as in, every single piece of paper we drew just hit the mark, and turned out just so that we could use them all in TM lol.
Then when we got tired of the bigbig Xmas tree in TM and all that we went to Bugis J, where we decided not to play anymore lol. o_o After we'd gone all the way there to do sth we decided not to do it anymore. Talk about bantuerfei. I think the train ride there took it all out of us. Lol. :x So we just walked around the mall. Went to Cold Storgae where Steph and Shiu bought drinks (and I went nuts after finding out they sold Snyder of Hangover's pretzels. For like $5.05, seriously! Ahhh but it's okay Mummy will buy them when she goes to Florida, and HotPockets too! The ham and cheese ones. ) Went up to the cinema and sat down underneath this huge advertisement for 'Four Christmases' and talked about falling in love. It was pretty enlightening, really. :D Shiu and Steph are amazingly nice people to talk to about crushes.
Then we went home, where I think all of us nearly fell asleep on the train, we were that tired. I really enjoyed it when Steph kept on talking about stretching, seems like it's her only passion the way she goes on about it. Good for you, Steph! :D
Okay, after everything.
Now I'm down to $42. Ohnoo. Not nearly enough to buy the guitar bag along with the guitar.
Going to buy a guitar in two days time! I can't wait. Got inspired when Wen and I met up to play A Lonely September. She taught me Collide! Ahaha. Yes, I just can't wait to get a guitar. It needn't be prettyful, it just needs to serve its primary purpose - to deliver the melodious strains of music to starving ears who wish to delight in its heavenly tendrils.
Ahh whatever I was just crapping that last part. Besides I think my guitar will sound more like it's being strangled, at any rate.
Got onto the comp when I got home. Where Char and I fooled around online over ahem. Well, to be honest it was more of me doing the crazy lovelorn thing, Char was just laughing like nuts for me, punctuating everything with a hahahahahahaha. Lol. And it's true that love makes you feel younger. Kept on staring at his picture, it made me smile. Give me a lollipop that says sucker on it anyday.
It's nice to be shallow for a change. Deep stuff has a tendency to make you drown in them.
And then we kept on consoling each other and giving each other compliments. We both know that infatuation doesn't last, but it takes time for us to understand it, so cut us some slack. :D
By the way, a riddle that's based on your own opinions, I guess. This'll be my QOTD (quote of the day.) Do consider your answers before you reply, deeper than it looks. Please tag and leave an answer if you're free to, that is. :D


"All day long the voices in her head apologize on her behalf, but there's no one there to listen.
If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, does it still make a sound?"
And Char, this is for you, if you see it you're smart and I hope it makes your day to have discovered something so secret lol! I think you are amazingly beautiful. Nevermind what anyone else says, just know that I think you're gorgeous. Nothing other people say about you will make me change my opinion about you because I'm convinced of your worth!
God loves you too because you're his gorgeous daughter and my Chri-sister. :D

at