i didn't mean for this to go, as far as it did.
a lonely september:

the small perv.
@ miniature-horny.bs.com
I'm sorry. I can't help it
if you don't like me.

i didn't mean to:

Wenxin
going on fifteen next
going on a vietnammissiontrip! next
going to get in trouble next because she hasn't showered.

get so close:

+Angela +Angshuang +Anthony +Char +Cherylfrom2I +CheryltheGay +Dawn +EDS♥ +Jamie +Jessica +Jiajian +Jianyou +Jiayan +Joanne +BubbleteaMichelle +Michelle +Natasha +OYW :D +Peirong +Raey +SamtheHoneyPuff +Sarah +Sinyee +6Aoh'six +Shumin +Tinatono! +Tricia Anne +2hydrus +Weeqin +Xiaowen

and share:


what we did:

November 2008
December 2008

x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Friday, November 14, 2008

I've got peace like a river,
I've got joy overflowing,
I've got love, everlasting in my souuuuuuul.
IN MY SOUL! :D

Ahhhhh. I have this warm feeling in my chest and I havent eaten like anything, and yet I have so much energy and everything, it's like the joy is sustaining me better than any food can!
I feel so much like whistleeeeeng~ -dooodedooodedoooo-
Ohmannn it's like I'm going nuts!
I'm smiling all over the place now, and I'm still wondering how this could be.
Like, in my wildest dreams. How could my wish have come true?
And to think I was thinking of turning realist. ._.
Guess I should stick to idealism. I'm just that kind of fairytale-sucker person HAHAHA:D
I know I must look like a complete utter idiot to people outside. Like all the while I was going to make a new ezlink card I was smiling as I was walking, smiling as I was on the bus, in the train, everywhere. Lol!
It's so unbelievable. UN-BEE-LEEVE-AH-BALLLL.
Okay that was wrong but NEVERMINDDD.
I'm so happy, thanks you guys.
Thanks so much Hydrus for accepting me as your own, I couldn't have asked for a better ending yesterday.
And the best thing of all was that I didn't ask for it, it just came to me and I feel so blessed and content and I feel like a better person already! :)
Thankyouall for giving me a second chance. I will cherish it so much, and I'll never let it slip again.
-doodedoodedooooo still whistleeng ;)-
Ahhh I have ballet later, couldn't be a more wonderful day in my lifeee.
With friends, the world seems brighter somehow. I'm so glad and grateful. :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

at