i didn't mean for this to go, as far as it did.
a lonely september:

the small perv.
@ miniature-horny.bs.com
I'm sorry. I can't help it
if you don't like me.

i didn't mean to:

Wenxin
going on fifteen next
going on a vietnammissiontrip! next
going to get in trouble next because she hasn't showered.

get so close:

+Angela +Angshuang +Anthony +Char +Cherylfrom2I +CheryltheGay +Dawn +EDS♥ +Jamie +Jessica +Jiajian +Jianyou +Jiayan +Joanne +BubbleteaMichelle +Michelle +Natasha +OYW :D +Peirong +Raey +SamtheHoneyPuff +Sarah +Sinyee +6Aoh'six +Shumin +Tinatono! +Tricia Anne +2hydrus +Weeqin +Xiaowen

and share:


what we did:

November 2008
December 2008

x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ohmylord.
I AM IN THE LIT CLASS! :D
-beams like the sun. And trying to make my words glow with sunlike brilliance. Although there isn't much sun now it's only like 9.30 in the morn.-
I know I should be much happier than this. And I am. It's just that I have nothing to show for it on a blog. Trust me, if I were online or you see me in person I'd be jumping for joy literally.
Ohh. There are lots of people I'm going to miss, though. And now that the streaming results are out it's like the final cut.
I'm in 3F along with Kimsiang, Sarah and Rachel Chia. >:DThe lit class, here we comeee. :D
Congratulations to all the smart people who got into cool sounding classes like 3K, or 3L or even 3M. :D Ahhhh. I'm going to pray as hard as I can for everyoneee. Congrats Char for getting into
3L (that's marvelous my dear don't diminish the glory of the class name with a :( ), congrats Sha for getting into 3H! Ahhh. This calls for a celebration. I'm going to get my guitar tmr and sing to the worlddd ahhh. :D
lalala~
OMG Sarahhh RahRah I am so inspired I shall start on nanowrimo. I LOVE YOU dear! Same class! :D -overflows with smileys-
Hope everyone will like their own classes and well, if you don't, there're bound to be some people in that class from your former class. Stick together, if nothing else. Grow to love your class no matter what people say about it, like it's the stupid class, or a class not as smart as that class, or the whatever class. You know what I mean. And there's still a chance to appeal. :D
Start the new year with a BIGBANGWHEEEEEE~ The old stuff all falls away like caked mud and filth from a newborn's pliant skin.
Well, that's just me crapping again.
Congrats to you all once more! :D
And yay Mr Ken we'll be seeing you for LA next year I hope!

at