i didn't mean for this to go, as far as it did.
a lonely september:

the small perv.
@ miniature-horny.bs.com
I'm sorry. I can't help it
if you don't like me.

i didn't mean to:

Wenxin
going on fifteen next
going on a vietnammissiontrip! next
going to get in trouble next because she hasn't showered.

get so close:

+Angela +Angshuang +Anthony +Char +Cherylfrom2I +CheryltheGay +Dawn +EDS♥ +Jamie +Jessica +Jiajian +Jianyou +Jiayan +Joanne +BubbleteaMichelle +Michelle +Natasha +OYW :D +Peirong +Raey +SamtheHoneyPuff +Sarah +Sinyee +6Aoh'six +Shumin +Tinatono! +Tricia Anne +2hydrus +Weeqin +Xiaowen

and share:


what we did:

November 2008
December 2008

x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Okay, I know I haven't been blogging agh. Where do I start?
Okay, first of all, what about the trip to the zoo with my elder brother? ;D


On Sunday I went to the zoo with Hoekang to revisit our childhood memories. Or so we say.
We met at Tanah Merah MRT at 7:30 in the morn, and it was the first time I've woken up so early in a longgg while. So you can guess my estimated energy levels.
I yawned and yawned and yawned and yawned like it was nothing. And Hoekang was laughing at me all the way to Khatib. Yikes.
Reached Khatib at 8.30, and the line for the shuttle bus was like -cranes neck-
We had to wait three buses before we could get on. In the meantime we freaked Dawn out when she sent both of us the same message telling us to enjoy ourselves at the zoo. And we replied her with exactly the same message and she went like 'OMG are you guys together? Because you replied the exact same thing and that is scary.' Lol.
Reached the zoo and went to collect our goodie bags. Well, they weren't much of goodie bags, more like zoo survival packs. Then it was really funny when he had to impersonate my older brother (let's just say that I have one) when we were gonna enter the gate. He had an adult ticket while I had the child one (Natasha pangsehed us for a fever!) and the guy who took our tickets did a double take at mine, but went all 'Okay enjoy yourselves at the zoo!' all cheerily and waved us through the gate.
Haha. Close shave. We were going to make our way into the zoo when this staff with a camera approached a couple just behind us and went, 'Hello, excuse me ma'am, we're on this mission to take pictures of every family in this zoo,' and Hoekang and I heard and we just looked at each other, we didn't have to speak the same thing ("Time to scram!"), we just went pwhoosh-buhbye before the guy could approach us.
Went to Palm Park for the event, some family day thing. Wanted to stay for the lucky draw, where I told Hoekang that if I did win anything at all that day I'd jump into the polar bears' den.
I have already incurred a lot of debts. My debts to eat my shirt if I cried on the last day of school which I did, one to jump into the pool if I cleared up my misunderstanding with Hydrus which I did, and this one, to jump into the polar bears' or white tigers' den if I won something during the entire duration of our stay in the zoo. White tiger or polar bear, Hoekang really isn't fussy, aren't you, Monkey? ;D
Well we didn't really stay to find out.
The number of people there for the event, you wouldn't believe, honestly. Wanted to get a tattoo or face paint, but GAH. There were just too manymanymany people, renshanrenhai. AGH.
So we went to tour the zoo.
It was quite productive, really, I must say. We toured about 3/4 of the entire zoo, and that is quite a feat if you've been dragged up at 7 in the morning on days which you would probably have spent sleeping in till 12 usually. Went to see the white tiger, polar bear, elephants, you name it, we saw it. Went to KFC two times for brief respites. Bought LARGE drinks.
Me and Hoekang bet on our top five 6A people who would get married and settled with a family first.
Hoekang bet on Dawn, Xueyi, Jiepin, Zihan and Weihan.
I bet on Hoekang, Dawn, Yangzhi, Jiepin and Zihan.
You guys mentioned here, if you see this, know that if Hoekang loses, that is to say, if I get more hits than him, he'll have to eat an entire platter of baked rice with cheese from 18 Chefs. ;D
Collection of the bet is set for 10 years from now.
;D
Yep.
That was about it for our sunday.


Went for missions meeting aft that.
We were making puppets! ;D only Edmund and Tina were there.
Actually Edmund is quite nice. As in, I've always known that but the three of us talked more to each other that day. It was a nice feeling ;D
I mean who ever heard of brothers and sisters in Christ in the same cell not talking to each other?
My puppet's name is Dorothy. ;D reminds me of the green dino from the Auss show the Wiggles.
Then we went home. And Aunty Pauline is bent on making me perform ballet during the WHF barbie.
Haha sheesh. Not going to happen.
I hope he comes. ;D


Nothing much has been happening recently.
Besides the fact that we'll be doing a dance perf this Friday, to give the little Kinderland kids time to change on their graduation night perf.
Dancing everyday has its prices to pay.
Like aching inside thighs and necks and blisters and aching toes and joints and muscles oooh.
Everywhere is achinggg.
Mummy's on a plane to the States as we speak!
And she shall buy me and Yongkang lots of food including m'beloved pretzellls.
OOOH. Pretzels and bulging packets of Lays and Ruffles, and Hotpockets. ;D
I'm drooling just thinking about it.
Went to the library on Monday and went on this borrowing binge.
16 books! ;D
Two which are my beloved Monk series in book form.
It's been a year since I've seen Monk.
He's this AMAZING detective with obsessive-compulsive disorder who can solve crimes before you can say ouch. It's like his series is a comedy/mystery/action/thriller all in one.
Shall go on Youtube and spam his vids. ;D
Yep, that's about all, folks.
Will be going with YK to see Eleanor's sch's play tmr!
Oh btw happy birthday tmr Pengjie!

at