i didn't mean for this to go, as far as it did.
a lonely september:

the small perv.
@ miniature-horny.bs.com
I'm sorry. I can't help it
if you don't like me.

i didn't mean to:

Wenxin
going on fifteen next
going on a vietnammissiontrip! next
going to get in trouble next because she hasn't showered.

get so close:

+Angela +Angshuang +Anthony +Char +Cherylfrom2I +CheryltheGay +Dawn +EDS♥ +Jamie +Jessica +Jiajian +Jianyou +Jiayan +Joanne +BubbleteaMichelle +Michelle +Natasha +OYW :D +Peirong +Raey +SamtheHoneyPuff +Sarah +Sinyee +6Aoh'six +Shumin +Tinatono! +Tricia Anne +2hydrus +Weeqin +Xiaowen

and share:


what we did:

November 2008
December 2008

x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Okay I shouldn't always stay up so late.
I'm feeling really guilty, haven't done chinese like I promised my mom.
And I'm watching this show which I think is CSI Miami. ;D
YAY MIAMI ;D
Miami Gators waha.

Uhm. Spring-cleaned my house ytd. Well, not really my house, more of the bookshelves.
But it's still a sight for sore eyes.
Okay tag replies have been delayed for quite a while now, so yes:

Char: Haha thanks to you too dear! For being so high aft reading my posts haha ;D And I shall hug you the next time I see you I promise ;D
Grace: Hello dearest! ;D
Clar: Hello! I'm glad to have met you and to have you in my class next year, you sound friendly;D Tagged! Linked!
Natasha: Ohhhhhh yes I'm still so happy. The highness HAS NOT YET FADED! Thanks for being so high too on my behalf darling. ;D
Weeqin: Aww you sound so -awkward silence- XD I know it's quite unnatural for me to be so high but I'm really happy for having found forgiveness and for having found my friends again. ;D And your tissue was really a big help, it was touching. That whole night was a fairytale night, really memorable, yeah I agree. ;D
Michelle: BEARHUG BACK! ;D I'm so glad I can hug you again. I really am. And I read your post, and you know what? Apology accepted, friend forgiven, dear. I'm so glad and grateful that we patched it up, it was a MIRACLE. ;)
Yu-Zhen: AHAHAHAHHA SAME CLASS! Yes I know don't get started on the -weird url name- business againnn! D: Hahaha ;D
Cherylgay: I want to watch Madagascar w you too. Are you sure you're okay, gay? I'm worried about you. Sorry about your hamster D: hope it's RIP D:
Jamie: Well it's always nice to spread the love and smile. I KNOWWW MY SMILEYS ARE INFECTIOUS BUT I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY STILL HAPPY ;D You'll be seeing lots more smileys from meee. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Like that. ;D
Dawn: I'm posting m'dear! And it's okay dear. I know the three of our schedules are seriously always clashing. But we'll find some way for us to meet up when you come back! Though I'm not sure the pasar malam will still be there when you come back D:
Sarah: HAHAHA RAHRAH I know I can't wait to see you next year. But my combo isn't Bio+Chem+Hist+Lit leh. It's only Bio+Chem+Lit. D: But oh well. ;D SAME CLASS! And you missed the barbie youuu! Haha ;D It's okay really everything's okay now! I'm so happy I tell you I'll spread the happiness to you first thing first day of school! ;D


Well, yes as you can tell, I STILL can't believe that this is really happening to me.
This feels so paradoxical: I'm watching CSI Miami and blogging about such a happy thing and drinking milk and it all clashes. And my hair is still wet from my shower, and I have no idea why I'm telling you this. CSI is such a pulse-gripping show and I'm so relaxed and all haha-esque. Oh WOW.
Oh my god the woman in CSI just rammed her car into a dumpster. Ohhhhlord at least they caught the baddie again.
Note to self: Idealists are not cut out for shows like CSI Miami. ;O

at