i didn't mean for this to go, as far as it did.
a lonely september:

the small perv.
@ miniature-horny.bs.com
I'm sorry. I can't help it
if you don't like me.

i didn't mean to:

Wenxin
going on fifteen next
going on a vietnammissiontrip! next
going to get in trouble next because she hasn't showered.

get so close:

+Angela +Angshuang +Anthony +Char +Cherylfrom2I +CheryltheGay +Dawn +EDS♥ +Jamie +Jessica +Jiajian +Jianyou +Jiayan +Joanne +BubbleteaMichelle +Michelle +Natasha +OYW :D +Peirong +Raey +SamtheHoneyPuff +Sarah +Sinyee +6Aoh'six +Shumin +Tinatono! +Tricia Anne +2hydrus +Weeqin +Xiaowen

and share:


what we did:

November 2008
December 2008

x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Sunday, November 16, 2008

Okay you know what I look back on these posts and I think it's embarrassing how happy I am. But I'm still happy!
It's so unbelievable still. Haha;D
I keep on reminiscing (yes Yanwen ;D) and I keep on remembering not just that night but the happy moments I had with Hydrus way before and I'm so overwhelmed and grateful that I didn't give up, that all WAS NOT LOST!
People if you hang in there, miracles CAN happen!;D

Going to drink bubble tea with my bestie.
Since I'm grounded I can't really go out so I asked her to come over and accompany a lonely soul.
Wheee~
It's okay Yanwen I'll try to sneak out to your house SOMEHOW and have that sleepover with Mish we planned. ;D
Love to the WORLDDD!
Still so FREAKING OVERJOYED, HAPPY, ECSTATIC, COMPLETELY DIZZY WITH PLEASURE, TOTALLY CONTENT, ABSOLUTELY BLISSFUL!
-overload with smileys again!-
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

at