i didn't mean for this to go, as far as it did.
a lonely september:

the small perv.
@ miniature-horny.bs.com
I'm sorry. I can't help it
if you don't like me.

i didn't mean to:

Wenxin
going on fifteen next
going on a vietnammissiontrip! next
going to get in trouble next because she hasn't showered.

get so close:

+Angela +Angshuang +Anthony +Char +Cherylfrom2I +CheryltheGay +Dawn +EDS♥ +Jamie +Jessica +Jiajian +Jianyou +Jiayan +Joanne +BubbleteaMichelle +Michelle +Natasha +OYW :D +Peirong +Raey +SamtheHoneyPuff +Sarah +Sinyee +6Aoh'six +Shumin +Tinatono! +Tricia Anne +2hydrus +Weeqin +Xiaowen

and share:


what we did:

November 2008
December 2008

x

!rock
pattern: 77words
image[:
Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gee.
Whoever thought guys could be so sensitive and thoughtful and creative and - well, cute? ;D
Hehe joking.
I'm seriously joking.
Well to start from the beginning, I went to the missions meeting ytd.
I'm going on a mission trip to Vietnam this month.
So I went and only Edmund and Marcus + the chers were there.
The guys were the highlight of my evening, really. Guess what book Edmund was reading.,
I didn't even think Ed read, much less read books from the library or even patronized the library.
Edmund, if you ever stumble across this post, I'm sorry if it offends you or Marcus! You guys keep on toying with your PSP all the time it's quite hard for me to picture you guys as anything else but normal guys. o_o
;D
He was reading 'The Definitive Book of Body Language' by Allen Pease.
-Shoot me and string me up by my grinning carcass by the ankle for laughing to the grave.-
I'm dead serious!
It was so funny, and it made my jaw kiss the ground.
I don't ever recall seeing guys read this kind of book (if you exclude the guy who wrote the book for being a guy.) Well there's a first time for everything, but boy, that one was the best first time I've had in quite a while.
It kept a smile on my face the whole night. -contains herself before she spams smileys again-
So we went and made photoframes for the mission trip.
Our current goal is 300. Jesus Christ help us.
If you think the idea of Edmund reading stumps you, wait till I tell you that Marcus and Ed are actually really creative.
Their photoframes (made from foam) made mine look like some amateur work, seriously.
Marcus has really awesome designs. I sort of copped mine off his, so he's still the pioneer in a way. But I got astounded a second time that night, for He was really trying to make me see how much depth my guy friends actually have.
I know in this post I sound like I'm dissing guys, and I make them sound like shallow, one-dimensional idiots. And the revelation that Marcus and Ed are deeper than I thought they were makes me sound evil.
Guys out there, forgive me.
To be truthful with you, to me guys were beings that didn't really care for emotion, or emotion wasn't of a high priority to them, like it is to us girls. I thought they didn't really care for feelings.
They can be pretty dispassionate at times. But a fatal thing I overlooked even though I have guy friends was that they do have feelings no matter what. They did have depth, no matter what because they're human.
(It's okay if this is pretty deep for you because I'm currently having issues, it's okay. It's not you.
You're not the insane one if you don't get what I'm trying to say here. Don't worry. ;))
I think I'm starting to like my brothers in Christ alot for who they are and who I just realized they could be.
;D -smiles-
Ytd's meeting revealed to me that there are sides to Marcus and Edmund that I don't know, and I need to stop taking not just them, but guys in general, by face value.
My two brothers in Christ here cost pretty dearly if you wanna talk about face value, but let's not go into that.
I need to stop being a superficial person and liking people for their looks and judging them by their looks too.
I'm working on it. ;D
So my darling guy friends (yes if you're a guy and you're reading this and you've ever seen me cry you're one of them) I'm sorry about having been so narrow minded about guys. I'm working on it. Working on it! I still love you all as much though, maybe more.
I haven't been leaving quotes for quite a while now.
I'm trying to find one on love at quotegarden.com, but it's like a gazillion pages long. Sheesh i got some really good ones.




There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved. It is God's finger on man's shoulder. ~Charles Morgan

You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip. ~Jonathan Carroll, "Outside the Dog Museum"

Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence. ~Eric Fromm

Infatuation is when you think he's as sexy as Robert Redford, as smart as Henry Kissinger, as noble as Ralph Nader, as funny as Woody Allen, and as athletic as Jimmy Conners. Love is when you realize that he's as sexy as Woody Allen, as smart as Jimmy Connors, as funny as Ralph Nader, as athletic as Henry Kissinger and nothing like Robert Redford - but you'll take him anyway. ~Judith Viorst, Redbook, 1975

Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species. ~W. Somerset Maugham, A Writer's Notebook, 1949

When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Do I love you because you're beautiful,

Or are you beautiful because I love you?~Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II, Cinderella

For you see, each day I love you more

Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.~Rosemonde Gerard

Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate! ~Sandra J. Dykes

Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown

Love is a sweet tyranny, because the lover endureth his torments willingly. ~Proverb

Hate leaves ugly scars, love leaves beautiful ones. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966

The art of love... is largely the art of persistence. ~Albert Ellis

Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. ~Michael Leunig

Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. ~Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy, A.D. 524

Who, being loved, is poor? ~Oscar Wilde

Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame. ~Henry David Thoreau


I'd love to give you all of them which I thought were nice, but I might as well give you the URL and have you see for yourself. ;D

http://www.quotegarden.com/love.html

at